LESSON 22: CRAFT DAY
THEME: Following Instructions
VOCABULARY: Cut, glue/paste, color
ACTIVITY: Make a “Grow with Jesus” Flower
- Listen to the Directions.
- Look at the example in the link above. Prepare materials (colored paper, scissors, crayons or markers, etc.)
- Think about what it means to grow with Jesus. (We can pray, be kind, listen to our parents, be helpful, love God above all, follow God’s rules, etc.)
- Based on the link above, cut out a flower center, flower petals, leaves, a stem, and have a piece of construction paper ready.
- On each petal, write down (or draw a picture of) a way you can grow with God.
- Color the flower.
- Glue your stem, center, petals, and leaves on the construction paper in the form of a flower.
- Decorate the rest of the paper as you like.