LESSONS 24-25: PRESENTATION
THEME: Present What You Have Learned
- In the next two classes the students will make a presentation about what they have learned in Level 1. They can include whatever information they want, but they need to speak for a few minutes.
- Have students collect everything they have written and learned about in ADVANCED LEVEL 1. Have them answer questions such as:
- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- What do you like to do?
- What are your dislikes?
- What is your favorite food?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What have you learned about yourself?
- What have you learned about God?
- Where do you work?
- Where do you live?
- The idea is that they will create a presentation and then sign up for a time to present. They cannot all present at one time because it will take too many classes.
- Share the following example with the class and then give them time to work on their presentation.
EXAMPLE: My name is Emily Baracy. I am 31 years old. I live in a house with a friend. I am a teacher and I love to help others. I have been teaching for 9 years. I have taught all over the world. I have taught in different countries. I love to run, read, and play soccer. I also really like to do adventurous things. I like to go hiking and exploring. I really like to spend time with my family. My favorite thing to eat is fruit. I love pineapple and strawberries. I do not like to eat mushrooms. I feel that God has given me the gift of teaching. Over the past few years I have learned so much about the Lord through others. I have learned how faithful he is and what a provider He is. One day I would really like to travel to more countries and experience more of the world.