LESSON 33: READ AND CREATE
THEME: Weather and clothes
VOCABULARY: winter, summer, fall, spring, hot, sunny, cold, snowy, windy, cloudy, rainy
clothes: jacket, pants, shorts, shirt, bathing suit, sweater
- Teach the students the Vocabulary Words for weather and clothes.
- Have the students match the clothes with the season.
- Put the kids in groups.
- Give each group a piece of paper and a season.
- Have the students draw people and dress them for the season.
- Students will label the clothing they drew.
- Students will come forward as a group and explain their season, how they dressed their people, and why.
- Repeat: You can do a few rounds of this, giving different seasons to different groups.
- End the class with prayer.