LESSON 21: LISTEN AND CREATE
THEME: The House
VOCABULARY: bathroom, bedroom, house, apartment, kitchen, sink, living room, dining room, refrigerator, bed, closet, dresser, table, sofa,
- Review the Vocabulary Words .
- Play the Ball Toss Game.
- Say a word in English
- When a student knows the word in Spanish they raise their hand.
- You toss them the ball, and they say the word in Spanish and toss the ball back to you.
- Continue until you have repeated all the words a few times.
- Give the students paper, and have them draw their own house (real house or a house they would like to have) and label what is in their house.
- Share the pictures with the class.
- End the class with prayer.