LESSON 18: READ AND CREATE
VOCABULARY: colors (blue, green, yellow, purple, pink, black, white), foods (fruit, vegetables, meat, ice cream), sports (soccer, basketball, football, hockey), movies, holidays, teams
- Review the Vocabulary Words .
- Have the students discuss their favorite things. If they don’t know words, use the board to write down the words they need help on
- After you have gone over the different vocabulary words, have students answer the following questions in their notebooks:
- My name is _____________________________.
- My favorite movie is____________________.
- I like to ____________________________ and _____________________________.
- My favorite food is ______________________________________.
- I like to play ___________________________________.
- My favorite sport to watch is _________________.
- My favorite sports team is ___________________________________.
- My favorite color is ________________________.
- My favorite holiday is ________________________________.
Below put any other favorites:
- Have the students present their favorite things.
- Ask questions about each student.
- What is her favorite color?
- What does she like to eat?
- What is his favorite team? Etc…
- End class in prayer.