LESSON 12: LISTEN AND CREATE
VOCABULARY: practice, lessons
STORY: There is a girl. Her name is Marilyn. She is 15 years old. Marilyn lives at home with her mom, dad, and brother. Her brother is 17 years old. During the week Marilyn and her brother go to school. Every morning they get up and eat breakfast. They get ready for school and then they walk to school together. After school, Marilyn has soccer practice and her brother has guitar lessons. After their practices, they walk back home. When they get home they do their homework, eat dinner, and rest a bit before they head to bed. On the weekends, Marilyn usually has soccer games. She also does her homework and spends time with her family. Sometimes she does something with her friends.
- Review the Vocabulary Words .
- Listen to Audio 1 as you read the story.
- Listen to Audio 2 – Story with Questions as you read the story and answer the questions.
- Think about the following questions:
- What do you do every day?
- What do you do in the evenings?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- How do you get to school?
- Who do you spend time with?
- Write down your responses in your notebook.
- End the class in prayer.