LESSON 4: INTRODUCTION TO ENGLISH
THEME: Learning Verbs
VOCABULARY: dog, apple, sad, happy, little, big
VERBS: there is, he wants, he has
STORY: There is a boy. His name is Ben. He is ten years old. He has a dog. The dog’s name is Sam. Sam is sad. Sam has an apple. Sam does not like apples. Sam is very sad. He wants a banana. He wants a big banana. He does not want a small banana. He has the big banana. He is happy.
- Review the vocabulary words. Listen to the Vocabulary File for pronunciation. Look up the meaning of any words you don’t know.
- Listen to Audio 1 as you read through the story.
- Listen to Audio 2 – Story with Questions as you read through the story and answer the questions.
- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- What is your favorite color?
- How are you feeling today?
- Play Simon Says.