LESSON 32: CRAFT DAY
VOCABULARY: conditional, unconditional (unconditional means that God loves us no matter what. Even if we leave him for a while and come back to him, He will always be waiting for us.)
- Review what we have been learning about the Father’s love.
- Who loves us? (God)
- Is his love conditional or unconditional? (Unconditional)
- Create a flipbook: The idea is that each student writes the title at the top. Then under it, they write each way God loves them, and they draw a picture to match.
- Listen to the Directions:
- Take some time to make a craft about how God loves us.
- Use the Template and write the five ways that God loves us, and draw a picture for each.
- God never changes.
- He cares for me.
- He sees me.
- He celebrates me.
- He loves me always.
- If there is extra time, play a game (Four Corners, Ball Toss, Musical Chairs, Question Game, Telephone)
- Have a student pray in English.