LESSON 13: SONG AND GAME DAY
THEME: Review and Have Fun
- We can always trust him.
- He will always be there for us
- We will never be lost when we have him
- He will give us direction
- He will direct our paths
- He is the truth, the life, the way.
VOCABULARY: superhero, moon, stars, sun, birds, sing, dream, smile
PROPS: Superman, Moon, Stars, Sun, Spiderman,
- Listen to the song “Jesus Is My Superhero” once without seeing the words. Hold up the props.
- Teach the kids the moves to the song (You can make them up yourself)
- Listen to the song and watch the video. Dance along with the video, and repeat this two or three times.
- Discuss the song. Who is our superhero? Who is better than Batman? Who is better than Spiderman? What can we learn from the song?
- Have a student end the class in prayer.