LESSON 10: SONG AND GAME DAY
THEME: Jesus is my Superhero
- What have we learned about God?
- The importance of listening to God
- The importance of following God
- How much God loves us
VOCABULARY: superhero, moon, stars, sun, birds, sing, dream, smile
PROPS: Superman, Moon, Stars, Sun, Spiderman,
- Listen to the song “Jesus Is My Superhero” once without seeing the words. Cut out and hold up the props as you sing the words. Make up some moves to the song.
- Listen to the song and watch the video. Dance along with the video, and repeat this two or three times.
- Think about the following: Who is our superhero? Who is better than Batman? Who is better than Spiderman? What can we learn from the song?