LESSON 17: WORSHIP
THEME: Why Worship is Important
VERSE: Psalm 150:6: “Let everything that has breath praise the Lord”
VOCABULARY: worship, songs
- Listen to the Directions.
- Review the vocabulary words. Listen to the Vocabulary File for pronunciation. Look up the meaning of any words you don’t know.
- Answer the following questions:
- What does it mean to worship?
- How can we worship the Lord?
- What are the different ways you worship the Lord?
- Listen to one or more of the following worship songs and spend time worshipping God.
- Read through some of the following Psalms from the Bible. You can click on the sound icon to hear it.
- Spend time with Jesus. Ask Him to show speak to you and tell you what He thinks of you.
- End the class with prayer.