LESSON 16: RESPOND AND CREATE
STORY: There is a girl. Her name is Carolina. She is 25 years old. Every day she wakes up at 6:00 am. She takes a shower and gets ready for work. She eats her breakfast and drinks her coffee. At 7:00 am she heads to the bus. She takes a bus to work. The bus takes 30 minutes. She gets to work at 7:30 am. She works from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. During the day she works with kids. She spends the morning getting prepared for her lessons. Then she eats lunch from 1:00-1:30 pm. After lunch, she spends the afternoon teaching the kids. She leaves work at 4:30 pm and heads back home. When she gets home she spends some time relaxing. After that, she works out and then showers. She eats a late dinner and then rests until she goes to bed.
- Listen to the Directions .
- Listen to Audio 1 as you read through the story.
- Answer the following questions:
- What do you do every day?
- What are your routines?
- Write a few sentences describing what you do.
- In the morning, I __________. In the afternoon, I __________. In the evening, I __________.
- Share your routines with the class. Ask comprehension questions:
- What do I do in the morning?
- What do I do in the afternoon?
- What do I do in the evening?
- End the class with prayer.