LESSONS 21-22: PRESENTATION OF WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED.
- In the next two classes, the students will make a presentation about what they have learned in Level 2. They can include whatever information they want, but they need to speak for a few minutes.
- Sample questions:
- What have you learned about yourself?
- What have you learned about the Lord?
- What have you learned about worship?
- What have you learned about the Holy Spirit?
- What have you learned about hearing God’s voice?
2. They can present however they would like, and add whatever information they would like. They can do a poem, a song, a picture, answer questions. They must present it to the class by the end of the second day.