LESSON 3: CREATE AND SPEAK – DESCRIPTIONS
THEME: Descriptions of Common Objects
VOCABULARY: colors, size, shape, texture
- Review Vocabulary Words.
- Put several different objects on the table in front of you: fruits, vegetables, anything that you can describe.
- Think of different ways to describe objects using the vocabulary:
- small, round, large, flat, bumpy, curved, sharp, smooth, red, blue, green, bright, dull, etc.
- Describe a few objects together.
- Example: This apple is red, round, and shiny. This towel is rectangular, green, and rough. Etc…
- Draw the objects you are describing in a notebook, and label the different characteristics of the objects.
- Describe your objects to a friend or family member.
- End class with prayer.